Aadhaar card linking status – Check bank account linking status online
If your Aadhaar card is generated, you may check its linking status with your BANK account.
Nowadays, every bank asks you to link your account number with your Aadhaar number. It is not mandatory as for now. Residents must link their Aadhaar number with their account number to maintain transparency with the Government of India.
If you have filled the form to link your Aadhaar number with your Bank account number, you may check its status from UIDAI’s site. Follow the method provided below:
How to check Aadhaar card linking status
- Enter your 12 digit UID number.
- Enter your Security code.
- Now click on Verify.
- If your Aadhaar number is successfully link to bank account(s). It will show up the following details.
- Aadhaar number: 123456789101
- Bank linking status: Active
- Bank linking date: 11/12/13
- Bank name: (your bank name)