Aadhaar card Verification – Verify your Aadhar number
Residents can now check the verification of their Aadhaar number. This verification is subject to that the Aadhaar number is valid given to the one by the Unique Identification Authority of India. This verification is helpful in settling a conflict between two same Aadhar card numbers i.e. which number is true and which is not.
Aadhaar card Verification method:
- You must have your Aadhaar card number with you.
- Visit here https://resident.uidai.net.in/aadhaarverification
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhar number.
- Enter the Security code.
- Click on Verify
Why AADHAAR CARD Verification is useful?
- It will show the Aadhaar card number exists or not.
- Show the gender of the resident.
- Show the state of the resident.
At government/any other places, if you are providing your Aadhaar number it may be put to verification.