Aadhar Card download eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Aadhar serves as a Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Address (POA). If a person has enrolled for Aadhar card and your AADHAAR has been generated. You can instantly download your Aadhaar card. The validity of E-aadhar card is the same as of Aadhar Card.
Not Sure whether Aadhaar is Generated or not? Click here to check aadhar status
Aadhar Card download
Things you need for Aadhar Card download:
- Enrollment ID / Aadhaar No.
- Full name (same as on Acknowledgement slip)
- Mobile number (written on Acknowledge slip)
You will receive an OTP (One time password) on your registered mobile number. After entering the OTP, can download Aadhaar Card.
Click here for Aadhar card download
What to do after downloading Aadhar file:
- Open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Enter Password (your pincode)
- Take a print out of the Eaadhar letter
If signature Validity is unknown, follow these steps or watch this video
Computer must be connected to internet while validating digital signature.
- Right click on the ‘validity unknown’ icon and click on ‘Validate Signature’.
- You will get the signature validation status window, click on ‘Signature Properties’.
- Click on ‘Show Certificate..’
- Verify that there is a certification path named ‘NIC sab-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics Center’. This identifies ‘NIC sab-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics Center’ as the owner of the digital certificate that has been used when signing the document.
- Mark the certification path named ‘NIC sab-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics Center’, click the ‘Trust’ tab and then ‘Add to Trusted Identities’.
- Answer ‘OK’ to any security question that follows.
- Check(✓) the field for ‘Use this certificate as a trusted root’ and click ‘OK’ twice to close this and the next window.
- Click ‘Validate Signature’ to execute the validation.
Note: – Once ‘NIC sab-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics Center’ has been as a Trusted Identity, any subsequent documents with digital signatures from CCA will be validated automatically when opened.
See this video to Check status and download e-Aadhaar card by mobile.
- Aadhar card enrolment slip lost: How to download AADHAAR
- Register Mobile number to Aadhar Card
- Get e-Aadhaar in email
Topics on this page: print your aadhaar card | how to get aadhar card | status of my aadhar card | Aadhar card status 2016 | aadhaar card status 2014 | uidai aadhar card download | aadhar card download enquiry | aadhaar download | aadhaar enrollment form download | aadhar card download | download aadhar card with aadhar number | download aadhar card pdf | e Aadhar status | e aadhar updated status | download aadhar card | download updated eaadhar card | duplicate aadhar card download | duplicate aadhaar card online | adhar card | aadhar card online search | aadhar by name search | aadhar card print out | new aadhar card apply online | duplicate aadhaar card print | aadhar card download by number | download my aadhar card | check aadhaar status | eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in 2016