Aadhaar card Reprint – IF AADHAAR CARD IS LOST
Aadhaar card has become a very powerful document. It is accepted everywhere in India as proof of Identity and Address. Most of the online and new services offered by government requires your authentication by Aadhaar number. With e-KYC your verification is completed within seconds.
Just like any other document if people have lost their Aadhaar card, they can request for a new aadhaar card by Post. All they have to do is request to “Reprint Aadhaar card”.
Follow the steps to get your Original Aadhaar card again by SpeedPost.
NOTE: This service is chargeable. You will have to pay Rs 50 to avail it.
- Go to this URL https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-reprint or click here
- Enter your Aadhaar number or your VID number.
- Enter the Security code.
- Check the box to Request OTP (NOTE: This can work with any mobile number, as this is no e-Aadhaar. The user will receive the aadhaar at the residential address.)
- Now enter your Mobile number (registered or Non-registered, anyone)
- Click on Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP received at your mobile number.
Now on the next screen Make Payment of Rs. 50.
You will get your aadhaar within 10 days of Aadhaar-Reprint at your residential address.