Aadhaar Card enrollment centres in Ambala – uidai.gov.in
December 6, 2014
Aadhaar card enrollment is free of cost. UIDAI Aadhaar card is a proof of Identity and address issued by the govt of India. Residents can apply for aadhaar card at their nearest enrollment centre. Following centres are open in Ambala.
- 1st Floor, 6349 NICHOLSON ROAD, , Above United Bank Of India, AMBALACANTT, Ambalacantt, Ambalacantt, Haryana – 133001
- MC Office, Near Jagadhri Gate, Ambala, Ambala, Haryana – 133001
- Aadhaar Kendra Success Graph, Sangeeta Complex, Prem Nagar, Ambala City, Opp. O.B.C. Bank, Ambala, Ambala, Haryana – 134003
- Aadhaar Kendra Jagadhari Gate, Ambala City, Jagadhari Gate , Ambala, Ambala, Haryana – 134003
- Jagadhri road, yamunanagar , ABOVE UCO BANK NEAR DAVE GIRLS COLLEAGE, Barara, Ambala, Haryana – 135001
- BDO Office, Near Subhash Chowk, Naraingarh, Naraingarh, Ambala, Haryana – 134202
- BDO Office, Near Govt. College, Saha, Ambala, Haryana – 133104
- BDO Office, Near new anaj mandi, chandigarh punchkula road, Sehjadpur, Ambala, Haryana – 134202
All the above given aadhaar enrollment centres are Permanent.
Track your Aadhar card | Aadhar card status www.uidai.gov.in
November 25, 2014
Aadhar is becoming the most popular and important proof as identity and address. Aadhar is necessary in every higher educational institution (colleges/universities) to avail fee waiver benefits. It is very easy to apply for a new aadhar card. Aadhar enrollment centres are available in almost every city of India. Residents have to visit there, fill the application form, give finger and retina scans, and will get the aadhar via India Post at their Residential address.
Check your Aadhaar status – know status of aadhar card
After successful enrollment at the enrollment centres, residents are given enrollment slip receipt. Enrollment number and Date and time of enrollment is mentioned on the slip. Residents are required not to lose the slip as it is very necessary to track aadhar card status.
Track your aadhar card | How to track aadhaar card?
In order to track your aadhaar card status. Residents must follow the steps mentioned below.
- Check your aadhar card enrollment status from here
- In the next page enter your enrollment id and date and time of enrollment.
- Now you will see the status of your aadhar card.
- If your aadhaar has been generated. You may track aadhar card postal status after 10 days.
- Now visit here http://services.ptcmysore.gov.in/Speednettracking/Track/UIDTrack.aspx (Service Unavailable)
- This page will open
- Enter you enrollment number and enrollment date and time.
- If your aadhaar is dispatched and in transit. You can see its status.
- If you can’t see anything, then your aadhar is not dispatched and will be dispatched shortly.
- Now if you have any queries. Please feel free to ask them. We will be happy to assist you.
Aadhaar Enrollment Form www.uidai.gov.in
March 4, 2014
A person can enroll anywhere in India for Aadhaar Card. Aadhaar card enrollment includes a complete Aadhaar Enrollment form, one proof of Identity, one Proof of Address, Retina eye scan and finger prints scan. You need to go to the enrollment centres for enrolling yourself.