Aadhaar card centres in Hazaribagh, Jharkhand www.uidai.gov.in
August 26, 2015
Aadhaar card centers in Hazaribagh, Jharkhand www.uidai.gov.in
Residents can get their Aadhaar card generated at the centres given below. Currently 1 Aadhaar card centre is open in the city.
- C/o Hemlata Jain,, KALIBARI ROAD,, DEENDAYAL LANE, LANE,Hazaribagh, Jharkhand – 825301
The center is Permanent and the residents can visit here during office time.
If any queries please email at [email protected]
check aadhaar status resident.uidai.net.in
AADHAAR Card Update/correction – How to Update Aadhar data www.uidai.gov.in
January 3, 2015
UIDAI Aadhaar Card data can be updated via two methods: Online mode & Offline mode.
Residents can update the following data online or sending a request via post.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
Instructions to keep in mind while AADHAAR CARD update online mode:
Mobile number that you provided at the time of enrollment is necessary for Aadhaar card update.
Residents are required to upload self attested copy of relevant documents for Aadhaar updation.
Submission of documents doesn’t guarantee any updation in aadhaar data. It is subject to verification and validation.
For other updates rather than in the above categories, visit aadhaar enrollment centre.
How to update Aadhaar card data:
- Visit this portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Now enter your AADHAAR Number and Text verification number
- Now click on send OTP.
- You’ll receive an One Time Password on your mobile number.
- Enter the Password and proceed.
- Now Select the fields that you want to correct. You can select more than one field also.
- Fill the fields in English as well as local language.
- For Name/Date of birth correction, submit and of the proof of identity document.
- For address change submit any of the Proof of address document.
- Track down your URN number for future reference and tracking.
If you have already requested for an update in aadhaar. Track down your progress here.
Check aadhaar card update status here