Verify Mobile number- Aadhaar Services www.uidai.gov.in
If you want to download eAadhaar card online you need a registered Mobile number to your Aadhar Card. If any mobile number is not registered then you can’t download the soft copy of your Aadhar card. Mobile no is necessary to verify the OTP. This proves the right person is downloading the Aadhar card and the e-Aadhaar wont go in wrong hands.
Verify Mobile number registered in Aadhar card:
- Open verification page here
- Now enter your 12 Digit unique Aadhaar number.
- Enter the mobile number provided at the time of enrollment.
- Enter the Security Code.
- Click on Generate Verification Code.
- You will get an SMS from DD-ADHAAR with your verification code.
- Enter the Verification code.
- On successful verification, you’ll get the following message.